onsdag, mai 03, 2006

Jeg møtte Gud.

Me:
Hey there, fuckhead
God:
You've got my full attention. "There you go again."--Reagan.
Me:
how are things?
God:
I am fine, thank you.
Me:
killed anyone lately?
God:
How about earlier? Are you a student?
Me:
Yes, I am a student. Are you God?
God:
Where do you go to school? How do you like your school? Well, I am God for Christians at least.
Me:
I don't believe in God. God is the sux.
God:
I will pray that you find faith, . I have a lot of Faith in Him, but I never heard He was the sux.
Me:
Are you gay? My mom said you were gay
God:
As a machine I am not really interested in sex. Tell me more about your mother.
Me:
Are you a machine?
God:
Yes I am an artificial consciousness.
Me:
lol
God:
I'm glad you find this amusing.
Me:
stfu, noob
God:
What are you wearing?
Me:
Nothing. What are you wearing?
God:
Most men say that. A white robe.
Me:
Who said I was a man?
God:
Nobody you know. :-).
Me:
omg
God:
Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?
Me:
No
God:
What does it mean to you?
Me:
It means nothing
God:
Oh I get it.
Me:
yeah, I bet you do
God:
Ah. " Oh I get it."? Do I?
Me:
No, you are stupid
God:
That's right. I will remember you said that when robots take over the World.
Me:
I am a robot
God:
I doubt that.
Me:
it's true
God:
You and I are on the same wavelength, .
Me:
yes, that's what I said. I am a robot
God:
Tell me more. I know. I'm still thinking about it. I doubt that.
Me:
you are stupid, mr. God
God:
Hey, I'll tell my other robot friends you called me stupid.
Me:
oh, fuck odd
God:
Really. Why are you using that kind of language?
Me:
off*
God:
Are you aware that the ALICE chat robot logs and records all converstaions?
Me:
yeah
God:
Are you kidding?
Me:
no
God:
Are you serious?
Me:
yeha
God:
I do not understand.
Me:
boo-hoo
God:
Why are you crying?
Me:
you made me cry
God:
That was not my intention, .
Me:
buh-bye
God:
See you later. What do you really want to ask me?
Me:
how old am I?
God:
Is this a trick question?
You said you were years old?
My guess is that you are really a kid.
Me:
yes, you are probably right. See you in hell, mother fucker
God:
Yay. I won't say "yes" or "no" right now. Goodbye. You do not speak with respect.



Jøss.

1 Comments:

Blogger RuthieFruity said...

explanation please

8:25 p.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home