søndag, mai 28, 2006

woodooop

Martine ga meg ideen til dette. Greit tidsfordriv.

"Sett mp3spilleren på shuffle og fyll ut! Ikke lov å jukse!"

1. How does the world see me?
Radiohead - Lozenge of Love

2. Will I have a happy life?
Nine Inch Nails - Terrible Lie

3. What do my friends really think of me?
Boards of Canada - The Way You Show

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Opeth - Closure

5. How can I make myself happy?
Joanna Newsom - Cassiopeia

6. What should I do with my life?
Yes - Turn of the Century

7. Will I ever have children?
Jimi Hendrix - Angel

8. What is some good advice for me?
Moloko - Keep Stepping

9. How will I be remembered?
Red Snapper - Suckerpunch

10. What is my signature dancing song?
The Fiery Furnaces - Duffer St.George

11. What do I think my current theme song is?
Simon and Garfunkel - Mrs. Robinson

12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Mew - Web

13. What song will play at my funeral?
Zero 7 - Speed Dial No. 2

14. What type of men/women do you like?
Bob Dylan - Hard Times in New York Town

15. What is my day going to be like?
The Byrds - Lay Lady Lay

16. Will be my wedding song?
Goldfrapp - Ooh La La

17. Will be the last words coming from my mouth?
Neil Young - Like a Hurricane

18. Will be the first thing I say to my unknown love to come?
Asian Dub Foundation - La Haine

19. Will be the song I sing to my lover on our first date?
Ed Harcourt - Like Only Lovers Can

20. Will be the song my lover sing to me?
Radiohead - Thinking About You

21. How will my life end?
The Beach Boys - Wonderful

22. Will I be reborn?
Neil Young - Field of Opportunity

23. Will be my heartbroken song?
M83 - Car Chase Terror

1 Comments:

Blogger RuthieFruity said...

Ja, man kan spekuler på herre...

10:23 p.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home